StewartBrown is a well-established, successful and progressive Chartered Accountancy practice comprising 7 partners and over 70 staff. Our firm is currently listed in the Financial Review Top 100 accounting firms in Australia and provides a work environment that is professional, challenging and rewarding.
Our practice is continuing to grow and we are now seeking suitable candidates for the position of Senior Financial Analyst at an Intermediate level.
- Assisting managers and partners with consulting assignments
- Performing financial modelling and business analysis for clients and for the StewartBrown Aged Care Financial Performance Survey
- Applying professional judgement
- Building relationships with clients
- Exposure to a wide variety of businesses
- At least 3-5 years' experience in accounting within a chartered accountancy practice team environment
- CA/CPA qualifications
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, to liaise with clients and internal staff members
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in the aged, disability or community care sector or other not-for-profit sector will be looked upon favourably but is not a requirement
- At StewartBrown, our aim is to give our clients the highest quality service - Integrity+Quality+Clarity. Our team works hard and is welcoming and friendly.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing professional training
- Professional working environment
- Opportunities for career development