Are your investments held in the right entity to minimise tax? Have you minimised non-deductible debt? Do you know how much you have in super and what it’s invested in? Do you know what income you’ll need in retirement to live comfortably and how much capital value you’ll need to achieve this? You’d be surprised how many people haven’t considered these fundamental questions.
We offer a comprehensive financial planning service through Stewart Brown Advisory Pty Limited (Licence Number 355134).
Our financial planning team not only provides investment strategy advice but can also recommend and manage investment portfolios on your behalf. A significant emphasis is placed on the use of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds to maximise the after-tax benefits available.
We maintain a Model Investment Portfolio comprising direct listed share investments, cash and selected managed funds. This Model Portfolio is used as a basis to recommend investment portfolios, in accordance with your risk profile and financial and lifestyle circumstances.
We maintain client portfolios on industry recognised software, and provide you with a log-in access so you can track your own portfolio.
Typical financial planning services provided through Stewart Brown Advisory Pty Limited include:
- Preparing your Financial Plan
- Implementing your investment strategy in accordance with your Financial Plan
- Monitoring the performance of your investment portfolio
- Reviewing your financial performance against your Financial Plan
- Providing tax advice and assistance throughout the Financial Planning process
- Arranging life, trauma and income protection insurance as required
- Ensuring your succession plan is in place, including a Will, Enduring Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship, as appropriate
- Providing ad-hoc financial planning advice