BUSINESS SERVICES POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Business Services Supervisor with a minimum of four years recent local business services experience.
- Business Services Senior with a minimum of three years recent local business services experience.
- Business Services Intermediate with a minimum of two years recent local business services experience.
The above roles will include:
- Preparation of financial statements for companies, trusts, partnerships and self-managed superannuation funds
- Preparation of income tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships, self-managed superannuation funds and individuals
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management reports
- Preparation of business activity statements (BASs)
- Preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) returns
- Providing taxation advise to clients
- Assisting with client workers’ compensation insurance, payroll tax and land tax issues as required
The successful applicants must possess good written and verbal communication skills, as the positions entail a level of direct client contact.
How to Apply
For advertised positions please follow the specific instructions in our advertisement and ensure that:
- You fulfill our minimum requirements
- Provide a brief covering letter of introduction addressed to the Recruitment Partner, and include:
- An explanation of why you are currently looking for a position
- Why you think you are suitable for the advertised position
- Why you believe the accountancy profession is right for you
- Contact details
- Email your application to email@example.com
We will assess all applications and if you are successful we will invite you for an interview. We will contact you within 7 days if your application has been chosen for interview.
We thank you for your time and effort in applying for one of our positions and if you are not successful we wish you every success in your future endeavours.