Experts in Aged, Community and Disability Care
StewartBrown has been providing consulting and accounting services specific to the aged and community care sector for over 40 years, and more recently with disability services.
The aged and community care industry is rapidly growing and evolving, which means you need someone who understands it. Our team have significant experience and knowledge of the aged and community care industry, particularly in not-for-profit organisations. We understand the delicate balance between delivering quality care and remaining profitable.
Our quarterly Aged & Community Care Financial Benchmarking Survey is the largest in the industry, capturing almost one third of all facilities in Australia - and it continues to grow each year!
The industry-specific services we provide include:
- Audit and assurance
- External audits
- Internal audits
- Annual prudential compliance audits/li>
- Aged care financial report
- Consulting and advisory
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assistance in the establishment and maintenance of IT accounting systems
- Due diligence
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow forecasts and business plans
- Review of governance matters
- Financial modelling
- Aged Care Policy
- Accommodation pricing
- Financial modelling of RADs/DAPs/Combinations
- Collating information from the My Aged Care government website
- Significant refurbishment applications
- Applications to increase accommodation pricing
For more information about living longer living better legislation, click here.
- Consumer Directed Care assistance
- Assistance in determining the costs of individual care services
- Development of tools to help establish care recipients' budgets and monitor outlays
- Pricing review and analysis
For more information about consumer directed care assistance, click here.