StewartBrown is a chartered accountancy firm established in 1939. As one of the top accounting firms in Australia, we are a leading provider of accounting, audit, and financial advisory services, delivering service beyond numbers. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their personal and business financial goals.
Our team of audit specialists service clients across all major sectors in business, ranging from listed entities, Australian Financial Services Licence holders, not-for-profits to small private companies and trust accounts. We pride ourselves on having one of Australia’s largest dedicated not-for-profit audit teams, servicing clients across Australia with the widely respected sector and technical experts providing unmatched value to our clients.
StewartBrown is looking for Audit Seniors to join our team! As a Senior Auditor, you will bring your strong social conscience and commercial focus to our clients and team. Reporting to the Audit Manager(s), you will be responsible for planning audit engagements, supervising junior audit staff during audit fieldwork and ensuring outcomes comply with internal quality compliance and Australian Auditing Standards, whilst in a dynamic and supportive team environment.
What you can offer StewartBrown
To be considered for the role you will have:
- 3+ years in Australian external auditing and financial reporting
- CA or CPA qualification (strongly preferred)
- Strong knowledge of the application of Australian Accounting Standards (AASBs) and Australian Standards of Auditing (ASAs)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft product suite (excel, word, power-point)
- Working knowledge of CaseWare or similar audit file technology
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written)
- Experience managing jobs and job budgets
- Experience supervising and mentoring junior staff
- An ongoing appetite and willingness to work with not-for-profit clients (previous experience with NFP’s highly desirable)
- A driver's license valid in Australia and ready access to a motor vehicle
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian Citizenship or hold a Permanent Residency status in Australia.
What StewartBrown can offer you
At StewartBrown we value our people. We offer more than just a job; we offer benefits to enhance your work life, help you grow, and celebrate your achievements. These benefits include
- Above Award remuneration
- Additional leave benefits
- Travel allowance
- An annual allowance for Professional registration fees
- Access to mentor program with the senior leadership team and Partners
- Training and development opportunities
- Team sporting and social activities
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and believe you have the required skills and experience, click HERE to apply and join our team!
Applications close 25/1/21