StewartBrown is a chartered accountancy firm established in 1939. As one of the top accounting firms in Australia, we are a leading provider of accounting, audit and financial advisory services, delivering service beyond numbers. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their personal and business financial goals.
StewartBrown is looking for an Intermediate Business Analyst to join the Analyst Team commencing early 2021. The ideal candidate will have an accounting, finance and/or fintech experience.
As an Intermediate Business Analyst, you will;
- Work directly with, and support the financial analyst and consulting teams;
- Extract and analyse current processes/data and interpret into requirements for future states;
- Assist in the design and implementation of optimum solutions to meet client requirements on an evidence basis;
- Provide feedback to clients on how their operational and financial systems and processes could be improved by implementing recommended changes;
- Contribute to the compilation of quarterly sector reporting;
- Liaise with our consulting and IT teams to provide client-side interactive dashboards and reports to meet their requirements; and
- Work collaboratively and independently within a high functioning team.
What you can offer StewartBrown
The ideal candidate will have;
- Qualification in Business, Commerce or equivalent
- A thorough understanding of database techniques and how to interpret information
- At least 2 years of experience in data analysis (preferably financial) and organisational/sector reporting
- Strong organisation skills
- Team oriented
- An ability to interact with stakeholders to provide timely responses and feedback
- A commitment to quality improvement and best practice
- A high level of interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- An ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated intermediate level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Australian citizenship or residency or legal working entitlements within Australia.
- Experience in the preparation and review of financial and management information presented in detailed reports and presentations
- Experience in and understanding the Health, Aged Care or Not-for-Profit Sectors.
What StewartBrown can offer you
At StewartBrown we value our people. We offer more than just a job; we offer benefits to enhance your work life, help you grow, and celebrate your achievements. These benefits include
- Above Award remuneration
- Additional leave benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and believe you have the required skills and experience, click HERE to apply and join our team!
Applications close 29/1/21.